These Handmade Indian stamps are for the little Toddlers who are just starting out to play with Dohdough. These will help in their grip and also develop curiosity as they can see casue and effect. A must buy if you are going to introduce these to your little apple of the eye.
Stamp it- on Dough or water Paints and se them come alive.
- Do not use it in the dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, or oven.
- As far as possible just wipe dry with a wet cloth. If required, light quick gentle soap wash.
- Do not expose to extreme heat (e.g. hot water).
- Do not soak at all. Coat with olive oil or other food-safe oil after every 3 to 5 washes.
- Let it completely dry before storing it.