These will help in their grip and also develop curiosity as they can see cause and effect. A must-buy if you are going to introduce these play dough tools to your little apple of the eye.
Stamp it- on play dough tools or water Paints and see them come alive.
- Do not use it in the dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, or oven.
- As far as possible just wipe dry with a wet cloth. If required, light quick gentle soap wash.
- Do not expose to extreme heat (e.g. hot water).
- Do not soak at all. Coat with olive oil or other food-safe oil after every 3 to 5 washes.
- Let it completely dry before storing it.